- This event has passed.
Memories Through Time: Hope
December 11, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Celebrate and spread joy this Christmas with seasonal crafts and holiday treats! Let empathy come alive this Christmas by giving hope to disadvantaged kids.
Date: 11 – 31 December 2017
Time: 10am – 6pm
Giving Hope Donation Drive
- Kids can learn about the joy and giving and sharing. This Christmas, they can gift a present to children from the Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society. Kids can use their kidZos to purchase a gift, learn to wrap it, and place it under the Christmas tree for the kids in need.
- The Snowmen have arrived! Spot our jolly snowmen around the park, and snap a photo with them!
Gift Wrapping Station
- Purchase a gift with kidZos at the Giving Hope Donation Drive booth or Department Store for a child in need. Learn to wrap, decorate and personalise the present. Definitely a handy skill to learn this time of year!
- Make your own ornaments to brighten up your home this holiday season!
Gingerbread Man Sessions
- Decorate tasty gingerbread men and share your Christmas treats with loved ones! Limited slots available on 13 – 16 Dec from 12pm – 3pm, so head over to the Main Square in the City to register before 12pm!
Christmas Parade and RightZKeeper appearances
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly, so join in the fa-la-la-la fun with the daily Christmas City Parade at 1.15pm and 4.15pm. Don’t miss it!