Plan Your Visit
Visitors’ Guide to KidZania Singapore
To help you maximise your experience at KidZania Singapore, here are some handy tips and key information that will help you enjoy your visit to the City!
We recommend visitors to book tickets in advance, especially during peak periods like weekends, public and school holidays. To ensure a pleasant experience in the City, KidZania Singapore has a capacity limit, so tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
We also strongly encourage visitors to purchase their tickets only from KidZania Singapore, or from reputable vendors to ensure the authenticity of their KidZania Singapore tickets.
Book your tickets here for your convenience and guarantee your entry on your chosen date. You may purchase tickets up to two months in advance.
You may also buy tickets as walk-in visitors on the day of your visit. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. Our ticket counters open 30 minutes before the park opens and last admission is at 4.30pm.
Preparing for your visit
- If you have purchased your tickets online, please bring a copy of your printed tickets.
- Kids should be in covered shoes, and pants/shorts if they would like to attempt the activities at the Climbing Building, Mountaineering School and Stadium. We would also like to advise them to bring along a light jacket as KidZania Singapore is an air-conditioned indoor city.
- There is also a minimal height requirement at selected role-play establishments such as at the Driving School / Streets, Climbing Building and Mountaineering School.
- For safety and security of all visitors, outside food and drink (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed to be brought inside the City. There are a variety of food options, including halal certified food, available. If you have special dietary requirements, you can contact us
- All visitors must queue up for ticket verification or purchase, and for security checks. You will be issued security bracelets and city map at the airport counter. Kids aged 4 and above will receive 20 kidZos and a debit card containing 30 kidZos which you can cash out at the Bank.
- The last admission is at 4.30pm.
Download the City Map
- After you have purchased your tickets, you can start planning your trip to
KidZania Singapore by downloading the City Map here! Kids aged 4 and above will be spoilt for choice with the wide variety of role-play activities, so you can maximize your stay in the City by planning out the route in advance.
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Singapore.
- Kids aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Adults aged 18 and above may only enter the City when they accompany a child or children.
- Role-play activities at KidZania Singapore are for kids 4-17 years old. Our activities have been designed to be developmentally appropriate for them.
- Look out for the Census Board displayed outside each establishment which will indicate the activity type, minimum age, duration of play, and how much kidZos you can earn or need to pay. Some activities may have higher requirements for age and height.
- Kids aged below 4 years old are considered toddlers and may only play at toddler designated areas, namely the Kindergarten and RightZKeepers Residence.
Click here to download tips on how to enjoy KidZania Singapore.