Plan Your Visit
Visitors’ Guide to KidZania Singapore
To help you maximise your experience at KidZania Singapore, here are some handy tips and key information that can help you enjoy your visit to the City!
We recommend all guests to purchase their admission tickets in advance, especially during peak periods like the weekends, public and school holidays.
Guests are also encouraged to purchase admission tickets from KidZania Singapore Ticketing Counters, Ticketing Website or from reputable vendors and travel agents to ensure the authenticity of their admission tickets.
Purchase your admission tickets from our Online Ticketing Site and guarantee your entry on your chosen date. You may purchase tickets up to two months in advance.
If you have purchased your admission tickets online, please bring a copy of your printed tickets on the date of your visit.
You may also buy tickets as a walk-in guest on the day of your visit. Our Ticketing Counters open 30 minutes before the City opens and the last admission into the City is at 4.30pm.
To ensure a pleasant experience for all guests in the City, KidZania Singapore has a capacity limit, and admission tickets are sold on a first come first served basis.
Preparing for your visit
- Guests are advised to bring along a light jacket as KidZania Singapore is an air-conditioned indoor City.
- Kids should be in proper attire (pants, jeans or shorts) and covered footwear if they want to take part in the role-play activities at the Climbing Building, Mountaineering School or Stadium.
- There is also a minimum arm reach and height requirement at selected role-play establishments such as the Driving School, Driving Streets, Climbing Building and Mountaineering School.
- For the safety and security of all guests, outside food and drinks (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed in the City. There are a variety of food options, including halal-certified eateries, available. If you have special dietary requirements, please contact us.
- All guests will have to queue at the Ticketing Counters for ticket purchase, ticket verification and for security checks before entering the City. Each guest will be issued a security bracelet and one City map at the Ticketing Counters.
- Kids aged 3 years old and above will receive 20 kidZos and a Debit Card containing 30 kidZos which they can activate anytime during the City’s operating hours at the Bank.
Download the City Map
- After you have purchased your tickets, you can start planning your trip to KidZania Singapore!
- Download the City map in English here or City map in Chinese here.
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Singapore. The same adult must be present when the child exits the City.
- Kids aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Adults aged 18 and above may only enter the City when they accompany a child or children.
- Kids aged 3 years old and above will be spoilt for choices with more than 60 role-play activities available in the City.
- All role-play activities at KidZania Singapore are for kids aged 3 to 17 years old as the activities have been designed to be developmentally appropriate for these ages.
- Look out for the Census Board displayed outside each establishment which will indicate the type of activity, minimum age, duration of play, and how much kidZos you can earn or need to pay. Some activities may have higher requirements for age and height.
- Secure Queue Cards at our popular establishments such as the Aviation Academy. Queue Cards will be distributed at respective timings stated on the signage outside the establishment. Kids will still need to queue up to get the Queue Card at the respective timings, but they are free to explore the City and complete other role-play activities until 5 minutes before their allocated time slot for the activity.
- Kids below 3 years old are considered Toddlers / Infants and may only play at Toddler-designated areas on the Mezzanine Level, namely the Kindergarten and RightZKeepers Residence.